1929 CHALMERS Drive W Rochester Hills ( Michigan, US - 48309) Built
The Urban Realty Group
- Colonial - Rochester Hills, MI
- Type: Residential
- Style: Colonial
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage: "Garage - Attached, Open"
- Size: 3,484 sq. ft.
- Lot Size: 0.4 acres
- Year Built: 1979 "Updated 2018"
- Condo Fees: $345.00
- MLS #: 2210039786
CHECK THIS OUT! THIS FANTASTIC 4 BEDROOM COLONIAL HOME HAS HAD MANY UPDATES WHICH INCLUDE: NEW ENTRY DOUBLE DOORS 2018* MASTER BATH WAS REDONE IN 2017 WITH DOUBLE SINKS, JETTER TUB, LARGE TILE SHOWER WITH GLASS DOORS* MAIN FULL BATH REDONE IN 2017* LAV REDONE IN 2017* ALL WINDOWS NEW IN 2018 WITH TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY* NEW GAS FIREPLACE AND WALL IN FAMIY ROOM 2018* NEW CARPET THROUGHOUT 2019* NEW LANDSCAPING 2019* NEW KITCHEN 2018 WITH WELL BUILT MAPLE CABINETS, WITH GRANITE COUNTER TOPS AND BACKSPLASH, ISLAND COUNTER HAS ELECTRIC COOKTOP, DOUBLE ELECTRIC BUILT IN STAINLESS STEEL OVENS, STAINLESS STEEL DISHWASHER. FRESHLY PAINTED OFFICE. BASEMENT HAS A POSSIBLE 5TH BEDROOM WITH CLOSET. BASEMENT PARTIALLY FINISHED WITH 2 X 4 STUDS READY FOR DRYWALL. BACKYARD HAS A LARGE LIGHTED POSTS DECK AND GAZEBO. HOA SAYS NO FENCES. Even though this home back ups to Walton Blvd, it has a 3.5 foot brick wall with at least 50 feet of trees, sidewalk and grass. Motivated Seller with reasonable offer.
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s), Central A/C
- Interior Features: Basement, Fireplace, Jetted Bathtub, Wet Bar
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Vinyl Siding
- Heating: Fireplace, Forced Air
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Extra Features: Security System
- Cable ready, Wired
- Appliances: Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposer, Oven, Oven - Double
- Roof: Asphalt
Brokered and Advertised by : National Realty Centers, Inc
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.